Thursday, March 27, 2014

Picture Cutouts

My students love seeing pictures of themselves around the room!

I have so much fun taking pictures of my students posing. I then cut out the background of the picture to use on bulletin boards!


The first picture shows my students taking a ride on our birthday bulletin board for our jungle theme!

They got so many giggles when they first saw their bodies taking a ride in a jeep!
 













The next picture was for a bulletin board called "Getting Carried Away with Books." The kids wrote about their favorite kinds of books they have been reading. They pretended to pose as if a balloon was taking them far away into the sky!














Above was for our Haunted House classroom door. The students made creepy and scary faces!

I use student cutouts throughout the entire school year.

It's such a hit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment