Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jazz up those clipboards!

I don't know about you, but my clipboards were dull and boring before I got my hands on them this year! My kids LOVE them and beg to use them every day!











You will need:

Clipboards, Mod Podge, Scrapbook paper, Scissors, Paintbrush

Take a clipboard and cut a large piece of scrapbook paper to fit over the clipboard. The top can be a bit difficult because you have to go around the paper holder. If the paper is not long enough, cut a small strip across the bottom to fit it perfectly.

I used a large paintbrush and brushed on some mod podge to the front of the clipboard. I then carefully placed the scrapbook paper on and finally put a very thick layer of mod podge over the scrapbook paper.

I was afraid one layer of mod podge wouldn't be enough so I did two. Make sure to put mod podge on the edges so that kids can't pick at the scrapbook paper on the sides!


No comments:

Post a Comment